Step 3: Strategic Planning
Step 3: Planning
- Guide to Environmental Prevention Strategies, CADCA
Publication from the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America to assist coalitions in expanding knowledge about planning for population-level change using the SPF model
- Resources on Violence Against Women, UAA Justice Center
Justice Center, Alaska, national, and international resources about violence against women and efforts to address it.
- Council on Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault (CDVSA), Alaska Department of Public Safety
The CDVSA is responsible for making sure Alaska has a system of statewide crisis intervention services (such as local shelter programs), perpetrator accountability programs (such as our approved batterer’s intervention programs) and prevention services.
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault (ANDVSA),
The ANDVSA is a nonprofit membership corporation, comprised of 18 service providers statewide, which promotes and sustains a collective movement to end violence and oppression through social change.
- Green Dot Program, Green Dot, etc.
With the ultimate goal of preparing organizations and communities to implement a strategy of violence prevention that consistently, measurably reduces power-based personal violence (including sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking, child abuse, elder abuse and bullying), Green Dot, etc. primarily focuses on content development and training.
- National Center on Substance Abuse and Child Welfare (NCSACW), U.S. DHHS, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Provides tools and resources, training, and technical assistance around substance abuse as it relates to child welfare.
- Efficacy and the Strength of Evidence of U.S. Alcohol Policies